The answer is to work with our friendly team here at Brookes and Co, an agency that specialises in an understanding of the customer journey in the garden market, and that can deliver a clever combination of the marketing mix.
With the latest market intelligence revealing that consumer spending on garden products is forecast to grow by 15% between 2017-22 to reach £6.86 billion (Mintel), we’d like to help you make the most of this expansion opportunity. Let’s capitalise on the continuing trend to use gardens as an outdoor ‘room’ for cooking, relaxing and entertaining.
We’ll be at GLEE too and would love to have a chat with you about your aspirations for your business. We are based in the Midlands, and are the only full service agency specialising in the home and garden sector. Clients include BlockBlitz, Grange Fencing, Eden Greenhouses, Bord na Mona composts, Creative Products, BHETA, Treadstone Products, Fallen Fruits, Decco and Walsall Wheelbarrow Co to name but some.
Sorry to blow our own trumpet, but we’ve got masses of experience in media relations, social media, strategic planning, digital content provision, design and artwork, exhibition support and video production. From producing one-off infographics to building a full website, we’ve done it all. Best of all, we’re fun to have around and passionate about ensuring a first-class service.
If you’re going to be exhibiting at GLEE, here’s our handy list of tips for promoting what you’ll be up to. We’d be happy to help with some or all of it:
- Keep the GLEE PR team up to date with your plans for the show (ask us for contact details if you need them)
- Make sure you’re included in the fortnightly show e-bulletins
- Get your name out there by contributing to GLEE’s special editorial features
- Make sure that if you’re planning a special event at the show or a product launch it’s included in the Press Diary
- Get your press packs produced early and are ready for viewing by visiting press
- If you have a product that is suitable for the GLEE VIP Goody Bag, then use it to maximise visibility with visitors
- Register your interest for working with dedicated vloggers and bloggers
If you could do with a hand getting ready for GLEE 2018, we’d be happy to help. Call us on 01889 598 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can support you throughout Glee season and beyond!