We’re the UK’s only marketing agency specialising in the home and garden sector
With years of experience, our roots are in the home and garden industry and we have worked with a variety of manufacturers, suppliers and brands.
Our thirst for producing clever marketing ideas, that deliver measurable results, has enabled us to work with some brilliant clients in DIY, housewares, building and home improvement products, garden, home interiors, gift and leisure.
Sectors we know and love
What makes us special
We truly love what we do, which is why our work succeeds and makes our clients happy.
What our clients say about us
- We chose Brookes & Co because they demonstrated they could provide a complete service, from design, right through to implementation and ongoing hosting.Tyson Barker, MDB.D. Fuels
- Thanks very much for your help with graphics for the Amazon online project. We are very pleased with how it looks and can’t wait to get more content uploaded.Alex Thompson, Marketing AssistantThe Stewart Company
- We really appreciate everything you have done for us this year to promote the Taste of Design 2016 roadshow. It was a fabulous event and we made some really good contacts. Thank you very much.Janet Houston, Head of Sales & MarketingWhitehead Designs
- Just a note to say congratulations on the great report... Thanks for positioning it so positively! I’m not sure we can take all the credit though, as it really was a great event. Thank you again for inviting us along on the day and for all of Brookes’ help with the information.Will Jones, Housewares DirectorBHETA
- Thank you for all the work you did in pulling the membership guide together and delivering in time for the shows. The end result is excellent. It is clean, modern, concise and portrays the Association in a much better light. Just what we need right now.DIY & Home Improvement DirectorBHETA
- The team at Brookes & Co impressed us with their extensive knowledge and experience of our market and we look forward to working together on our communication plans for 2017 and beyond.Tania Tams, Marketing ManagerERA